Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

Well my friends...I have had quite a day of relaxation...it's kinda nice...I have to work next weekend, so it might be kinda hard to do after realizing how fun being off on the weekend is... Well for today, I have another glimpse into some things I love today... First...I made this necklace using the tutorial I found here. Super easy and I mostly like the way it turned out. I need to figure out how to not touch the hot glue so that there are white patches on the front from where I touched the glue...ah well...live and learn...next time it'll be better. Next up...a new scent from Bath & Body Works...ya one of my favorite stores...
Country Chic...it smells amazing...I will have to pick up the full sized after payday...(love payday). If you live near a B&BW, go sniff it...it's divine.

Another fabulous find...OPI Nail polish...not that it's a new find, but I LOVE it! This particilar shade is called "Party in My Cabana"...as if...but it's a good color. The little bottle is something I've never tried before, "Drip Dry"...it has a dropper in it and you drop one or two drops onto your fingernail and it speeds up the drying process...awesome! I love this because I lack patience...big time...and I always ruin the polish before it's dry...but today...did not!! yay!! Good stuff that is...try it out!




Finally...someone I love everyday...Miss Ellarie, my niece...I think she is super cute!


Don't worry, Ellarie...Auntie Leah will come see you in 2 weeks when you have your baby dedication...YAY! I am very excited and I know you are too...(ps...I ordered a pike pass because on my last trip the toll booths annoyed me...lol...hopefully it comes before we leave.)


Well...that's all I know...I'm watching a movie about date violence on Lifetime...lol....there is so nothing on tv...I bought the new Harry Potter yesterday...I may have to bust it out.


Tomorrow church...yay...hope you've had a great weekend...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't figure out why it messed up my formatting, but I tried to fix it twice...gave up...sorry for the faulty formatting.

    ReplyDelete