Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday...funday

Happy Monday! I know...Monday stinks...it's okay...my Monday was okay. I was tired 'cause I couldn't sleep last night...bah....but other than that it was good good...


Here's a project I started yesterday. It's a tray spray painted and with the center covered with cloth. Want to make your own? Go here for a tutorial by a smart person...(I mean I did it right?) lol ...the best news is the tray came from the Dollar Tree...so it was $1...woohoo. I think it's cute...I had the fabric already but I think it came from Walmart...(or Hobby Lobby...maybe I should keep things separate so I know for sure).


(PS...there's birthday bash going on at the site above...I'm pretty excited, so you should go there too.)

This weekend I pretty much did nothing...I crafted a little, but nothing too exciting. I bought the new Harry Potter on DVD...I watched it while doing something else...realized I had no idea what happened...watched it again the next day, but halfway through the ADD hit again and I started doing something else and forgot to pay attention again. So...yesterday, I took it into my room and watched it shut up in there where there was nothing else to distract me...it was interesting, but not the best ever...I think I need to read the book again.

Then, this evening I made this green necklace with the crochet flowers I showed you before in brown...(oh ya, that's another tray but it's the first one I did and I did a bad cutting job...like kindergarten bad lol so it's not real good lol)


This weekend I have my weekend at my old job, so for all intents and purposes I am going to attempt to work 12 days in a row...I may be cranky lol just a warning.


Well that's all I know for now...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment