Tuesday, April 5, 2011

just a few of my favorite things...today

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite things today....my favorite things change from day to day, but these are the things I like TODAY...

There are several things in this picture that I like...Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry...people look at me funny 'cause it looks like an energy drink...but no I'm not exploding my heart...just drinking cranberry juice. Also, check out my new straw holder...I got it at Ross for $4...LOVE IT! (you can also see the corner of my pink coffee maker...love it always...not just today!)


Check out this picture frame! I found it today at Walmart for $6...I LOVE it!! (and I love Ellarie, who is in the picture from the pictures I took this weekend! LOVE that I got to hang out with her this weekend...hope to go back soon!)

Okay...so someone might stumble on this and say "hey that's my house!" Well, if it is your house, just rest assured that I like your house ;) Isn't it cute?? If I had money, I'd buy it! It's adorable...it's actually for sale, and I went on the realty site and looked at the inside and it's SUPER CUTE inside too...

One last thing I like, is this pink scarf. I wore it and got a lot of compliments...I made it...it was super easy...and I will show you on my next blog...which I might do tonight actually...




This blog is amazing...I LOVE it...pretty much today and always...check it out!


Ok...well that's what I like today...tomorrow, who knows? Enjoy tomorrow...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yay! I was NOT expecting you to put that on there! made my day.

    I have to tell you- I LOVE the color pink. Girl after my own heart! You, me and Penny need to get together and craft sometime. Love your sweet blog. :)

    ReplyDelete