Wednesday, May 11, 2011

um...what?

So...I had 3 people ask me about my blog and why I hadn't posted...I promised one of them I would today...but I've run into a snag...I have nothing to post about. I was hoping to have some super awesome pictures of last weekend...but I didn't take my camera out of the bag...I did take some with someone else's camera and the rest of the time it was just kinda busy...


Well...since then, nothing too exciting has happened...unless you count my phone turning into a little ball of fire in my pocket...that was exciting, but it has left me phone-less...uggg...I wanted to look at it so many times today...but it's dead...deader than dead...I'm pretty sure it's melted on the inside...



So...here I set...trying to come up with something interesting to blog about...and I've got nothing...I did learn this weekend that my hair hates humidity...well and needs my blow dryer...ugg...super super bad hair days! lol...maybe another reason I didn't take any pictures. I also got ahold of something I'm allergic to this weekend...nice itchy rash...mostly on my exposed skin so it has to be something my skin touched...wierdness...(I know that you didn't want to know about that)...but if you run into me, you probably will wonder why I'm wearing long sleeves and it's 90degrees)...


So...if you got past that and are still listening...for lack of anything interesting to blog about...here's my latest project...it isn't finished...it is barely started...but I'm working on it...


I'm making BABY BLOCKS...yay...I got these wooden blocks at Hobby Lobby for about $3 for a package of 6...good times.



Here's my start...I'm going light on the background colors so you can kinda still see the wood...I know you have no idea what I'm spelling lol...ok you probably do...but after they are done, they get covered with sealer and can be played with...or put on a shelf...or thrown at your little brother some day...YAY!



Well...that's all I know basically...I have a deep need of cleaning my apartment this weekend so hopefully that gets accomplished...We have to say goodbye to another friend this weekend too...


Two more days of work this week...I'm looking forward to sleeping in 'cause I missed that last weekend and I have to work next weekend...so I'm taking advantage...I hope you aren't too disappointed in this one lol...I tried...


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment