Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday crafty time...

Well, this afternoon after church, I was sitting around being bored...nothing was on television...so I thought hmmm...I haven't made anything in a while. I had been seeing bibs and such around the internet world, and I have several friends having babies, so I thought I'd see what I could do.


Several people were selling patterns to bibs...I found this humerous. I just went to the dollar store, bought a bib, and used it for sizing lol...My bib was $1...your pattern was more. Also since I live in the mid of nowhere, there are no fabric stores, and Walmart didn't have terry cloth, so I bought a package of 9 washrags for $3...nice!


Here's the final outcome of both a bib and a small burp rag. Don't judge my sewing skills...I really have none lol and this was my first attempt...it'll get better.






Close up of the burp rag...




Close up of the bib...it has velcro fasteners (if you care lol)




In other news, I got my hair cut Friday at 3 Wild Hairs in Guymon...She did good work...I just went in there and said, I don't care what you do, really, just make it look good. (It looks better than this picture, in person...this was at the end of a windy day lol...and I'm not super photogenic.)



Last night, I went to see "Water for Elephants" at the theatre (by myself...but anyway)...it was a good movie...I liked it. I like going to the movies...I need to find a movie buddy...going solo is kinda lame, but it was worth it.


As we speak, my upstairs friend is preparing for marching band I think....idk...I've never met anyone who cannot just sit still...seriously...he paces until he goes to bed...crazy.


Well I don't know what other wisdom to impart you with, so I guess that's all for now...worky work tomorrow...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment