Thursday, June 9, 2011

OOPS...bahahaha

forgive me follower for I have sinned...it's been nearly a month since my last...um blog...(isn't that how a confession goes? idk...i'm Baptist...I just go, 'dude, God...my bad'...ok not exactly.)

So i have nothing novel or interesting to say, but I was reminded of my transgressions of not blogging recently.

INSERT RANDOM EXCUSE HERE...

So here's the thing...I have a job...they make me work everyday...I know super lame lol. Instead of 4 days off I have the standard 2 (Saturday and Sunday) except for the one weekend a month I work straight through and contemplate quitting sometime around Saturday at 1:30pm.

By the way...love my new job...hate the 90 day probationary period where they force you to take days off but refuse to pay you for them (really 90 days is a long time...the way I go, I could be dead by then)...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting up at 7 am...ok maybe that was too many loves because realistically I would LOVE to the millionth power getting up at 1 pm...but that doesn't work in the real world, so 7am is better than 4:30am, evil manor gods...


I have not created anything interesting or crafty recently..but I have several half finished projects, which I cannot show you yet because they are gifts...and I hope I finish them by Saturday...um ya...tomorrow night?? yikes...I'm a slacker.

Wait...I did create this:



Well...technically...let's get real...God created the strawberries...Baker's created the chocolate...random bamboo hunters in panda bear country created the sticks...but I put them all together...just to see what it looked like...Then I took them apart and took the berries to work where they were eaten, so either everyone was hungry or they were good...or both...you know whatever works. I could eat them everyday...but then I'd be on the couch to refrigerator plan instead of couch to 5K haha...('cause let's face it...I'm one step away from couch to refrigerator now...oops get out of my confessional)


So basically I have nothing else to share at this time. I did 5 hail Apples and a bloody mary and will try to never go more than a week without blogging...


(**disclaimer...I'm sorry if you're Catholic...I'm not making fun, I swear...it's for comedic emphasis...or hate me, whatever. )


(**disclaimer #2...Mom...i was just kidding about the bloody mary...it's bold and in color so that means it's the gospel truth)


Until next time...hopefully not 8 months from now...remind me on occasion)...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment