Monday, June 17, 2013

Where'd you go?

I've had several people ask why I stopped blogging or when I was gonna do it again or various forms of this question. First, I'm flattered that you were looking for me. Second is the answer. It's marinating.

Basically my blog is, a lot of time, like leaving my diary open for y'all to read. I use it as a cathartic experience of working through stuff. Throwing my thoughts out and processing is for my benefit as well as your entertainment. Along the way I'm very cognizant of things that might be offensive to people in my real life. So some of it stays in my closed door journal. That way no one reads it, takes it wrong and hates me for life (Jk. Basically I don't need the extra drama of people being mad about a blog. Seriously.)

So, I'm still letting things marinate. I'm letting them boil down to the meaty goodness that might be fit for public consumption. When they are ready, I'll let them out for you...or not. I'll decide when that time comes. For now just know that I'm working through life and I'm not sure I like where it is and possibly where it's headed but I'm taking a wait-see approach.

I'm Trying to figure out what I really want out if life and if this is really all my life is going to boil down to, and if it is, how I feel about that. (Know that I don't hate my life; it's just very different from what I imagined it to be and even from what it used to be. I'm feeling perhaps a little useless and lost. But c'est la vie.). I'm working through stuff quietly. If I let it out now it would only be unnecessarily drama-laden, though no doubt entertaining, and I really would prefer everyone stay as happy as they are physically capable of being. I'll be back soon, if only for meaningless chatter and craft time. You never know.

Thanks for waiting on my 36-year crisis. I hope we all come out ok on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment