Sunday, June 23, 2013

Decisions...decisions

It's that time of year again. If you live in an apartment, you can theoretically change your life every time your lease is up. My lease is up August 31.

So, what do I do?  I have several options. The part of town I live in is slowly becoming less desirable. But I live in a nice apartment. So, I could just stay put. Definitely the cheaper option. It's a nice place but only one bedroom. The people that run it are nice but I'd like to punch my neighbor in the face.

I could move to a new apartment in a better part of town. Of course I'd have to pay deposits and pack and move and blah blah. It might be better. It might not be. You never know really until you're there.

I could completely move. Like new city move. My life here has changed from what I enjoyed. I don't really feel like I'm needed here anymore when I'm not at work. That's one of the reasons the blogs slowed down; I don't have cute pictures anymore.  My fun buddy is busy doing fun things other places. So, its kind of an added loneliness and I like to be needed, and I'm not sure I am needed anymore. Which is fine but sad cuz I assumed I might be needed more. So if I'm not, why am I still here?  The thing is though I have a good job. I'm learning a lot and feel like I know what I'm doing lol. I feel like if I went back to where I came from my job life would be a demotion. However my personal life would definitely not suck as bad. So which is more important?  What I do to get paid or what I do for fun?  I could also move to somewhere completely new but then my personal life might not change either. So from that aspect I might as well stay here.

Basically, I can do anything I want to do, but I don't know what I want to do. I hate decisions. I wish I had a crystal ball to see the future. Will my life ever go back to being what it was?  Or am I just destined for loneliness here?  I would like to make a wise decision but realistically I'd like to just have someone tell me what to do lol. Clearly I might need a husband for that. Dear husband...just take me somewhere lol. Just kidding.

I'm basically leaning toward moving locations in town and staying put to wait it out. Honestly, I'm not sure I'm up for a complete life change again. But I have to make a decision soon. So, we'll have to see what the future holds.

(Disclaimer: I'm really just thinking out loud cuz that's what I do on my blog. Again it's not meant to offend anyone because there's nothing worth getting offended over lol. But I wanted to throw that out there too just in case)

No comments:

Post a Comment