Monday, August 1, 2011

nothing really...

So...I have nothing really legitimate to say...but I was trolling iheartguts.com a few minutes ago and saw the perfect gift for every child learning the ABCs....an I heart guts placemat!!







Ok...first, it's sold out...so no fear...second, there's a bunch of letters missing, so wouldn't that just confuse tiny humans?? Third...do you really want your child to learn "P" is for prostate and "T" is for testes?? You might have some 'splainin' to do at kindergarten parent-teachers...just saying. I guess there aren't guts for every letter?? Hmm...too tired to figure it out on my own.





Another fine and educational toy...you can get a blow up with the guts in their proper places? um...ya probably too educational. I still heart this site.


Speaking of guts...my mom's missing a few of hers. Surgery is finally done....little more complicated than originally intended, but isn't everything. We go back Friday to find out if they put everything back where it was supposed to go...oh wait, maybe I'm confused about the reason we're going...right new outlet mall...that's it...not.


Well...better hit the siesta button for this evening because I get to go to work tomorrow and then go make an idiot of myself at the theatre...yay me...I may take a pass on this one still...it's under contemplation.


For now...xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment