Monday, July 11, 2011

it's hot and I'm gonna break my neighbors fingers if he doesn't quit tapping on the wall...

Ok...I wrote an entire blog whining about other people...about people's friends on facebook that always reply to one up you, people that you don't even know in real life but they make you want to defriend your friend just so you don't have to listen to their holier than thou comments haha. I erased it.


Insert happy picture here...









Yup...that one always makes me giggle...good times.




Anyhoo...I get to go on "vacation" in one week...to the illustrious OU Medical Center where my mom is having surgery. I know...you're jealous...I could take pictures, but they won't let me in the OR so you'll have to do without. I'd take pictures of myself in the waiting room, but I fear I will not be alone and people will think I'm retarded. Wouldn't be the first time.




So, cancer...ya...um...that's why we're going. I was trying to decide the other day if this was possibly the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to ever happen to our family. First is easy...Second I dunno about. I mean Alzheimer's is pretty brutal. I'd say if surgery turns out good, it's 3rd with the chance of being demoted for the flesh eating bacteria or decapitation...you just never know what's coming up next.


What do you think of this as an after-surgery gift??

It's on sale...lol...I love the website "I Heart Guts"...It cracks me up.


Probably not, but it would be pretty awesome! I love that it's pink. You can buy any internal organ you want...well I didn't look for all of them. Who came up with this?? Brilliant!


But I digress...we will find out in surgery I guess how outta hand that little devil has gotten, but hopefully it kept it's cancer cooties to itself. That would be a favorable outcome, so to speak. If you do the prayin' thing, feel free.


Alright...I have nothing interesting to say honestly...but how often can you include pictures of plush uteruses in a blog...not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment